July 29th –August 2nd
Camp is from 9-2pm each day
Join us for our 17th year of The Hoops Camp @ Mount St. Charles!
We welcome boys and girls ages 9-15. Campers are assigned to groups based on age, ability, and gender. Camp focus is on fundamental skill development and having fun. Camp begins at 9:00 PM and ends at 2:00pm. The Mount Saint Charles facility is open at 8:00am for early arrivals and closes at 3:00pm for late pickups.
Typical Camp Day
- 9:00 PM – Attendance and Camp Meeting
- 9:15 PM – 11:00 PM – Skills Stations + Games
- 12:00 PM -Lunch
- 12:30 PM -Skills Stations
- 1:15 PM – Games
- 2:00 PM – Camp Day Ends
- Camp is held in the Mount Saint Charles Sports Complex
- Campers can bring their own lunches or can opt for the lunch plan. Snack bar is available for cold drinks and snacks.
Insurance & First Aid:
- Proof of health insurance is necessary in order to attend camp. Health insurance information will be requested at a later date. The camp has trained personnel to handle first aid needs at the scene.
- Every effort is made to protect the health and safety of campers through supervision, training of staff, and inspection of equipment; however, the camp assumes no responsibility for accidents or illness.
- $170.00 per week per camper includes tuition only
- $200.00 per week per camper for tuition and lunch
- Limited financial assistance may be available
- A 50 % deposit for each week attended is due upon submission of the registration
- Tuition balance is due upon the start of each camp week
- Raymond Leveille Jr. – MSC Academy Athletic Director/Former Girls Varsity Basketball Coach
- Henry Coleman – MSC Academy Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
- MSC Academy Boys + Girls Varsity Basketball Team Members
Completed applications should be mailed to:
The Hoops Camp 2019
Attn: Ray Leveille
Mount St. Charles Academy
800 Logee Street
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Make Checks payable: Mount St. Charles Academy
Phone: (401) 769-0310 Ext. 120