2019 Camp Dates
Competitive Tennis Camp:
Tuesdays and Thursdays (Month of July)
6-8pm (Rain dates are Wednesdays and Fridays)
Click here for flyer: http://bit.ly/tennisMSCcomp
Camp Director and lead instructor Richard Lawrence
MSC Hall of Fame Boys and Girls Tennis Coach
About Tennis on the Mount Competitive Tennis Camp
Led by Mount Saint Charles’ head boys’ and girls’Hall of Fame tennis coach Richard Lawrence, the Tennis on the Mount Competitive Tennis Camp offers a high intensity program designed for junior tennis players with the aim of immersing players in a competitive tennis environment. The goal of the camp is to continue each player’s development while exposing each player to a competitive high school environment. While technique will be evaluated and addressed, the aim of the camp is to focus on how to play. All technique and drill work take place in a tactical framework. A typical two-hour session will consist of one hour of competitive drills followed by an hour of competition.
Typical Camp Day:
- Match Play
- Camp is held at the Mount Saint Charles Tennis Facility
- Campers should bring their own water bottles
- Space is limited
Insurance & First Aid:
- Proof of health insurance is necessary in order to attend camp. Health insurance information will be requested at a later date. The camp has trained personnel to handle first aid needs at the scene.
- Every effort is made to protect the health and safety of campers through supervision, training of staff, and inspection of equipment; however, the camp assumes no responsibility for accidents or illness.
- $150 per week per camper
- Early bird discount: $100 per week per camper if paid in full by June 1
- Sibling Discount: Pay in full for one camper, sibling comes at no cost.
- Checks should be made payable to Mount St. Charles Academy
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Tennis on the Mount
Attn: Richard Lawrence
17 Stone Dam Rd
North Scituate RI 02857
Checks made payable to: Mount St. Charles Academy
Tennis on the Mount
800 Logee Street Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895
Email: email@example.com Phone: (401) 769-0310 Ext. 132