Mount Saint Charles Class of 1972
Please join us on Friday, Saturday & Sunday – JUNE 10, 11 & 12 for three days of fun and activities to celebrate 50 years! Don’t miss this opportunity to reconnect with your classmates!
For those traveling, we are trying to hold rooms at the Holiday Inn Express, 194 Fortin Drive, Woonsocket. Call (401)769-5000 or 1-800-Holiday.
Friday, June 10
Newport Cocktail Sail leaving from Bowen’s Wharf – 4:30 pm (space is limited)
Step aboard the turn-of-the-century style schooner, Adirondack II, for a cocktail arrrgh (hour)! Delicious cocktails are served aboard this sail including the traditional sailor’s cocktail “Dark and Stormy”. This Schooner sail is the perfect way to see the sights of Rhode Island. Adirondack II is a sailing vessel with ample seating, teak decks, and just under 2,000 square feet of sail to take us through Narragansett Bay. (Alcoholic drinks range from $5-$7) For tickets ($43 per person) go to: https://sail-newport.com/
The cruise will be followed by the Newport Gulls Baseball Game: Cardines Field, 6:30 pm Admission: $2.00
Saturday, June 11
- 1:00 – Tours of Mount Saint Charles Academy (starting in the Reception Room)
- 3:00 – Reception and Tour of the Museum of Work & Culture – $15 per person
- 6:00 -Buffet Dinner at River Falls Restaurant – $35 per person
Sunday, June 12
- 9:30 am – MASS in Chapel Hall
- 10:45 am – Picture on the Front Steps
- 11:00 am – Brunch in Chapel Hall (catered by Luigi’s)
- 1:00 pm – Graduation in Gymnasium (lasts about one hour) Members of the 1972 class will march in the processional along with the 2022 class… where they will receive Gold Diplomas during commencement. 2:15 pm – Reception in Chapel Hall (1972 & their guests) & Top Award winners from 2022